In this video Dr Kathleen Clarke-Pearson comments on how media violence can increase the risk of aggressive behavior in children and adolescents.
- Do Media Violence Impacts On Aggression Vary Across Different Cultures?
- Tips For Coping If You’re Struggling With Depression
- Does Technology Use In Toddlers Affect Their Sleep Patterns?
- 4 Lessons From The Longest-running Study On Happiness
- Children As Young As Four Are Suffering From Mental Health Problems
- 5 Ways Parents Can Help Prevent Their Children From Being A Victim Of Cyberbullying