In this video Dr Kathleen Clarke-Pearson comments on how media violence can increase the risk of aggressive behavior in children and adolescents.
- How Parents Can Support Young People’s Mental Health
- Why You’re More Likely To Feel Low In The Winter
- Practical Tips For Keeping Kids Safe On Social Media
- How To Tell If Social Media Is Giving You Anxiety
- Depression Is Associated With Abnormal Function In The Brain
- Males With Body Image Issues And Eating Disorders Are Up To Four Times More Likely To Go Undiagnosed Than Females