Professor Susan Sawyer spoke at the 2015 Melbourne Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar. Her presentation on Obesity and Body Image was acclaimed by hundreds of teachers, counsellors and social workers who attended the seminar. Her talk was recorded and can be viewed below.
- Why Bad Moods Are Good For You: The Surprising Benefits Of Sadness
- Neurobehavioral Effects Found In Children Exposed To Flower Pesticides
- How To Talk To Someone Close To You Who Is Gambling
- Childhood Bullying Linked To Health Risks In Adulthood
- There’s A Strong Link Between Anxiety And Depression, And Sleep Problems
- 20 Amazing Benefits Of Hugging According To Science