Professor Susan Sawyer spoke at the 2015 Melbourne Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar. Her presentation on Obesity and Body Image was acclaimed by hundreds of teachers, counsellors and social workers who attended the seminar. Her talk was recorded and can be viewed below.
- Too Many Children Being Prescribed Melatonin to Aid Sleep, Experts Warn
- School Clamps Down on Phones and Fitbits to Ease Body Image Worries
- Optimal Sleep Times for Children and Adolescents
- Sex Education and Talking About Sex to Children
- Time For Our Children to Put Down the Devices and Participate in Sport
- Half of Pupils Expelled from School Have Mental Health Issue