Professor Susan Sawyer spoke at the 2015 Melbourne Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar. Her presentation on Obesity and Body Image was acclaimed by hundreds of teachers, counsellors and social workers who attended the seminar. Her talk was recorded and can be viewed below.
- No Link Between Sunshine And Mental Health In Young Women?
- Sharenting: Do You Share Too Much About Your Children On Social Media?
- A Single Concussion May Triple The Long-term Risk Of Suicide
- Technology Is Diminishing Us
- Want To Raise Empowered Girls? Start Early
- Kids Now Spending More Time Online Than Watching Television