Gold Coast Student Program
Student Wellbeing and Leadership Program
The Student Wellbeing and Leadership Program equips student leaders in Years 11 and 12 with the skills and understanding to help maintain good mental health. It also empowers them to become leaders and advocates for mental wellbeing within their peer groups, families, schools and the wider community.
Friday, 11 March 2016
9.00am – 5.00pm
Topics & Speakers:
- How to Have a Healthy Relationship with Your Phone; Dr Justin Coulson, Parenting and Wellbeing/Positive Psychology Expert
- Unlocking Your Inner Genius – Resilience, Learning and Wellbeing; Andrew Fuller, Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist, Inyahead
- Choice Pathways: Consent and Healthy Relationships for Teens; Michelle Mitchell, Founder, Youth Excel
- Connected Kids: The Potential of Pro-Social Media; Dan Haesler, Educator, Writer and Consultant
- Power of Laughter; Jean-Paul Bell, Creative Director, Arts Health Institute
There will be two breaks during the day. Please note, students will need to bring their own morning tea and lunch
Individual student ticket – $15
School group ticket – $250 per 30 students
Email email@example.com or call 1300 797 794 to register.
Registration for the 2017 Seminar is currently not available. If you wish to be notified of when registration opens please sign up to our newsletter.
- Coming soon!
Basil Sellers Theatre, Building 6, Level 3, University Centre, Bond University
- Parking is available at the venue. Enter PG3 car park (or PG4 if PG3 is full) off University Drive, turning left just past the Mirvac building – The Terraces are on the right hand side of the driveway entrance. Visit the venue website for more details, click here.
- Regular bus services operate from the University campus to the main shopping, residential and tourist areas on the Gold Coast. Visit Translink to plan your trip.
- Approx. 25 mins drive from the airport