Have you ever been so severely wronged that you found yourself at a complete loss of how to even comprehend forgiveness? Something so hurtful that all you could feel was bitterness and anger? In director Lekha Singh’s fiercely dramatic, yet undeniably inspiring documentary, Beyond Right & Wrong: Stories of Forgiveness and Justice, she explores the process of forgiveness [...]
- Antidepressants Could Soon Be Rivalled By Device Emitting Electric Shocks
- Teachers Must Ditch ‘Neuromyth’ Of Learning Styles
- Are You Hearing Me?
- How Friends And Families Can Help Those Who Are At Risk of Psychosis
- Most Adults Spend More Time On Their Digital Devices Than They Think
- How Weird Sleep Schedules Disrupt Our Body Clocks