JGI/Tom Grill/Getty Images/Blend Images Our love of social media seems to have grown and grown in the past decade, but recent studies show the tide may be turning for some platforms, with young people in particular ditching Facebook. One study claims that more than 11 million teenagers left Facebook between 2011 and 2014. [...]
- How Ethnic And Racial Harassment Damages Mental Health
- Too Many Ways For Children To Be Groomed For Betting And Gambling
- The Pressures Of Acting Like A “Real” Man And The Mental Health Issues This Causes In Young Males
- How Lack Of Movement In Younger Years Can Cause Delays In Children’s Brain Development
- Disruptive Behaviour In Children: Why It’s Often Misdiagnosed
- Can A Child Be Too Attached To Their Parent?