Professor Susan Sawyer spoke at the 2015 Melbourne Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar. Her presentation on Obesity and Body Image was acclaimed by hundreds of teachers, counsellors and social workers who attended the seminar. Her talk was recorded and can be viewed below.
- 5 Ways Sadness Can Be Good For You
- Depression Prevention For Children
- Mindfulness In Schools: Potential Problems And How To Fix Them
- 8 Things To Remember About Child Development
- Being A Perfectionist Is Closely Linked With Anxiety And Depression Among Teens
- The Effect That Childhood Trauma Has On Mental Health