Professor Susan Sawyer spoke at the 2015 Melbourne Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar. Her presentation on Obesity and Body Image was acclaimed by hundreds of teachers, counsellors and social workers who attended the seminar. Her talk was recorded and can be viewed below.
- Antidepressants Could Soon Be Rivalled By Device Emitting Electric Shocks
- Teachers Must Ditch ‘Neuromyth’ Of Learning Styles
- Are You Hearing Me?
- How Friends And Families Can Help Those Who Are At Risk of Psychosis
- Most Adults Spend More Time On Their Digital Devices Than They Think
- How Weird Sleep Schedules Disrupt Our Body Clocks