Professor Susan Sawyer spoke at the 2015 Melbourne Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar. Her presentation on Obesity and Body Image was acclaimed by hundreds of teachers, counsellors and social workers who attended the seminar. Her talk was recorded and can be viewed below.
- Helping Grieving Children Through Losing A Pet
- Why Restoring Morale Is Important To Mental Health In Difficult Times
- Muscle Dysmorphia: How Idealised Masculinity Became The New Eating Disorder
- Fidget Spinners: What They Are, How They Work and Why the Controversy
- 4 Personality Traits That Predict Teen Drug And Alcohol Problems
- The Secret Social Media Lives Of Teenagers