To limit kids' screen time, try unplugging yourself. In a world where we are constantly tweeting, texting, Googling and checking e-mail, technology addiction is a real concern for today's kids. Yet parents are often unable to unplug from their own digital devices, research suggests. A recent national survey conducted by Common Sense Media, which included [...]
- How Ethnic And Racial Harassment Damages Mental Health
- Too Many Ways For Children To Be Groomed For Betting And Gambling
- The Pressures Of Acting Like A “Real” Man And The Mental Health Issues This Causes In Young Males
- How Lack Of Movement In Younger Years Can Cause Delays In Children’s Brain Development
- Disruptive Behaviour In Children: Why It’s Often Misdiagnosed
- Can A Child Be Too Attached To Their Parent?