Teaching children according to their individual “learning style” does not achieve better results and should be ditched by schools in favour of evidence-based practice, according to leading scientists. Thirty eminent academics from the worlds of neuroscience, education and psychology have signed a letter to the Guardian voicing their concern about the popularity of the learning [...]
- Antidepressants Could Soon Be Rivalled By Device Emitting Electric Shocks
- Teachers Must Ditch ‘Neuromyth’ Of Learning Styles
- Are You Hearing Me?
- How Friends And Families Can Help Those Who Are At Risk of Psychosis
- Most Adults Spend More Time On Their Digital Devices Than They Think
- How Weird Sleep Schedules Disrupt Our Body Clocks