Pixabay Images The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is reiterating its long-standing appeal for parents to keep children away from violent movies and video games. “Although there is broad scientific consensus that virtual violence increases aggressive thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, there has been little public action to help mitigate children’s exposure to it,” [...]
- Antidepressants Could Soon Be Rivalled By Device Emitting Electric Shocks
- Teachers Must Ditch ‘Neuromyth’ Of Learning Styles
- Are You Hearing Me?
- How Friends And Families Can Help Those Who Are At Risk of Psychosis
- Most Adults Spend More Time On Their Digital Devices Than They Think
- How Weird Sleep Schedules Disrupt Our Body Clocks