Pixabay Images The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is reiterating its long-standing appeal for parents to keep children away from violent movies and video games. “Although there is broad scientific consensus that virtual violence increases aggressive thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, there has been little public action to help mitigate children’s exposure to it,” [...]
- No Link Between Sunshine And Mental Health In Young Women?
- Sharenting: Do You Share Too Much About Your Children On Social Media?
- A Single Concussion May Triple The Long-term Risk Of Suicide
- Technology Is Diminishing Us
- Want To Raise Empowered Girls? Start Early
- Kids Now Spending More Time Online Than Watching Television