JGI/Tom Grill/Getty Images/Blend Images Our love of social media seems to have grown and grown in the past decade, but recent studies show the tide may be turning for some platforms, with young people in particular ditching Facebook. One study claims that more than 11 million teenagers left Facebook between 2011 and 2014. [...]
- Do Media Violence Impacts On Aggression Vary Across Different Cultures?
- Tips For Coping If You’re Struggling With Depression
- Does Technology Use In Toddlers Affect Their Sleep Patterns?
- 4 Lessons From The Longest-running Study On Happiness
- Children As Young As Four Are Suffering From Mental Health Problems
- 5 Ways Parents Can Help Prevent Their Children From Being A Victim Of Cyberbullying