Flickr Images Susan* bought her 6-year-old son John an iPad when he was in first grade. “I thought, ‘Why not let him get a jump on things?’ ” she told me during a therapy session. John’s school had begun using the devices with younger and younger grades — and his technology teacher had [...]
- How Ethnic And Racial Harassment Damages Mental Health
- Too Many Ways For Children To Be Groomed For Betting And Gambling
- The Pressures Of Acting Like A “Real” Man And The Mental Health Issues This Causes In Young Males
- How Lack Of Movement In Younger Years Can Cause Delays In Children’s Brain Development
- Disruptive Behaviour In Children: Why It’s Often Misdiagnosed
- Can A Child Be Too Attached To Their Parent?