Flickr Images Susan* bought her 6-year-old son John an iPad when he was in first grade. “I thought, ‘Why not let him get a jump on things?’ ” she told me during a therapy session. John’s school had begun using the devices with younger and younger grades — and his technology teacher had [...]
- No Link Between Sunshine And Mental Health In Young Women?
- Sharenting: Do You Share Too Much About Your Children On Social Media?
- A Single Concussion May Triple The Long-term Risk Of Suicide
- Technology Is Diminishing Us
- Want To Raise Empowered Girls? Start Early
- Kids Now Spending More Time Online Than Watching Television