The Representation Project, a 501c3 nonprofit that aims to challenge gender stereotypes in media, created this short film to show just how pervasive sexism still is in the media. Click Here to Watch Video via Sexism in Media: Video Highlights Worst Moments in 2013 | TIME.com.
- 5 Ways Sadness Can Be Good For You
- Depression Prevention For Children
- Mindfulness In Schools: Potential Problems And How To Fix Them
- 8 Things To Remember About Child Development
- Being A Perfectionist Is Closely Linked With Anxiety And Depression Among Teens
- The Effect That Childhood Trauma Has On Mental Health