The Representation Project, a 501c3 nonprofit that aims to challenge gender stereotypes in media, created this short film to show just how pervasive sexism still is in the media. Click Here to Watch Video via Sexism in Media: Video Highlights Worst Moments in 2013 | TIME.com.
- No Link Between Sunshine And Mental Health In Young Women?
- Sharenting: Do You Share Too Much About Your Children On Social Media?
- A Single Concussion May Triple The Long-term Risk Of Suicide
- Technology Is Diminishing Us
- Want To Raise Empowered Girls? Start Early
- Kids Now Spending More Time Online Than Watching Television