The Representation Project, a 501c3 nonprofit that aims to challenge gender stereotypes in media, created this short film to show just how pervasive sexism still is in the media. Click Here to Watch Video via Sexism in Media: Video Highlights Worst Moments in 2013 | TIME.com.
- Helping Grieving Children Through Losing A Pet
- Why Restoring Morale Is Important To Mental Health In Difficult Times
- Muscle Dysmorphia: How Idealised Masculinity Became The New Eating Disorder
- Fidget Spinners: What They Are, How They Work and Why the Controversy
- 4 Personality Traits That Predict Teen Drug And Alcohol Problems
- The Secret Social Media Lives Of Teenagers