TongRo Images Inc./Getty Images If there's one rule that most parents cling to in the confusing, fast-changing world of kids and media, it's this one: No screens before age 2. As of today, that rule is out the window. The American Academy of Pediatrics, which first issued that recommendation back in 1999, has [...]
- Do Media Violence Impacts On Aggression Vary Across Different Cultures?
- Tips For Coping If You’re Struggling With Depression
- Does Technology Use In Toddlers Affect Their Sleep Patterns?
- 4 Lessons From The Longest-running Study On Happiness
- Children As Young As Four Are Suffering From Mental Health Problems
- 5 Ways Parents Can Help Prevent Their Children From Being A Victim Of Cyberbullying