TongRo Images Inc./Getty Images If there's one rule that most parents cling to in the confusing, fast-changing world of kids and media, it's this one: No screens before age 2. As of today, that rule is out the window. The American Academy of Pediatrics, which first issued that recommendation back in 1999, has [...]
- How Ethnic And Racial Harassment Damages Mental Health
- Too Many Ways For Children To Be Groomed For Betting And Gambling
- The Pressures Of Acting Like A “Real” Man And The Mental Health Issues This Causes In Young Males
- How Lack Of Movement In Younger Years Can Cause Delays In Children’s Brain Development
- Disruptive Behaviour In Children: Why It’s Often Misdiagnosed
- Can A Child Be Too Attached To Their Parent?