Generation Next speaker, campaigner and the 2015 Australian of the Year, Rosie Batty, appeared on Today Tonight last Friday after her presentation at the Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar in Adelaide. Click the image below to watch her interview.
- Do Media Violence Impacts On Aggression Vary Across Different Cultures?
- Tips For Coping If You’re Struggling With Depression
- Does Technology Use In Toddlers Affect Their Sleep Patterns?
- 4 Lessons From The Longest-running Study On Happiness
- Children As Young As Four Are Suffering From Mental Health Problems
- 5 Ways Parents Can Help Prevent Their Children From Being A Victim Of Cyberbullying