Generation Next speaker, campaigner and the 2015 Australian of the Year, Rosie Batty, appeared on Today Tonight last Friday after her presentation at the Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar in Adelaide. Click the image below to watch her interview.
- Antidepressants Could Soon Be Rivalled By Device Emitting Electric Shocks
- Teachers Must Ditch ‘Neuromyth’ Of Learning Styles
- Are You Hearing Me?
- How Friends And Families Can Help Those Who Are At Risk of Psychosis
- Most Adults Spend More Time On Their Digital Devices Than They Think
- How Weird Sleep Schedules Disrupt Our Body Clocks