Generation Next speaker, campaigner and the 2015 Australian of the Year, Rosie Batty, appeared on Today Tonight last Friday after her presentation at the Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar in Adelaide. Click the image below to watch her interview.
- Why Bad Moods Are Good For You: The Surprising Benefits Of Sadness
- Neurobehavioral Effects Found In Children Exposed To Flower Pesticides
- How To Talk To Someone Close To You Who Is Gambling
- Childhood Bullying Linked To Health Risks In Adulthood
- There’s A Strong Link Between Anxiety And Depression, And Sleep Problems
- 20 Amazing Benefits Of Hugging According To Science