Generation Next speaker, campaigner and the 2015 Australian of the Year, Rosie Batty, appeared on Today Tonight last Friday after her presentation at the Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar in Adelaide. Click the image below to watch her interview.
- How Parents Can Support Young People’s Mental Health
- Why You’re More Likely To Feel Low In The Winter
- Practical Tips For Keeping Kids Safe On Social Media
- How To Tell If Social Media Is Giving You Anxiety
- Depression Is Associated With Abnormal Function In The Brain
- Males With Body Image Issues And Eating Disorders Are Up To Four Times More Likely To Go Undiagnosed Than Females