2020 Topics and Speakers so far…
- Teaching Values of Being Human — An Education of the Mind and the Heart; Mark Le Messurier, Parent Coach, Author, Counsellor & Educator
- P0rnography — What’s the Big Deal?; Dr Justin Coulson, Parenting Expert
- Tricky Kids & Anxiety, Chairperson; Andrew Fuller, Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist, Inyahead
- Listening to Young People — Programs that Work; Kareem El-Ansary, 2019 Australian Youth Representative to the United Nations
- Put Your Own Mask on First—Why we Must Invest in Staff Wellbeing, Sarah Alderton, Teacher & Education Consultant, The Selfie Project
And much more!
Your registration includes: access to 9 educational presentations and the stakeholder and resources exhibition, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, delegate satchel, PDF version of program and notes, certificate of attendance.
The 2020 program is still being finalised and is subject to change without notice. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
If you’re looking for presentation notes and materials from the previous seminars, you can find them here.
Adelaide Town Hall – 128 King William St, Adelaide SA 5000
- Approx. 25 mins drive from the airport