The Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People
Friday, 26 July 2019 9.00am – 5.00pm
2019 Topics and Speakers
- From Trauma to Strength; Gill Hicks MBE, Survivor of the 2005 London Terrorist Bombings, Founder of M.A.D for Peace
- Choosing Not to Hate; Matt X, Preventing Violent Extremism Consultant
- A Developmental Approach to Nurturing Resilience in Young People with Disability; Dr Jane Tracy, Director of the Centre for Developmental Disability Health, Monash Health
- What’s Shaping the World of E-Safety in 2019? Greg Gebhart, Senior Education Trainer, Office of the eSafety Commissioner
- Anxiety in Young People – Practical Support Strategies for School Communities; David Wild, SA State Manager, headspace in Schools, Be You
- Keeping Young People Safer at Music Festivals; Paul Dillon, Educator, DARTA
- Helping Young People Through Family Separation; Fiona McCallum, General Manager, Good Grief
- Conversations with Troubled Young People – Practical Advice; Andrew Fuller, Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist, Inyahead
And much more!
The 2019 program is still being finalised. This schedule is subject to change without notice. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
Previous Event Information
Adelaide Town Hall – 128 King William St, Adelaide SA 5000
- Approx. 25 mins drive from the airport