Topics and Speakers so far…
- Teaching Values of Being Human — An Education of the Mind and the Heart; Mark Le Messurier, Parent Coach, Author, Counsellor & Educator
- P0rnography — What’s the Big Deal?; Dr Justin Coulson, Parenting Expert
- Green Space and the Power of Nature Play for Shaping the Developing Brain; Dr Rachael Sharman, Senior Lecturer in Psychology, University of the Sunshine Coast
- Autism & Anxiety; Dr Michelle Garnett, Clinical Psychologist
- The Current State of Play — Gaming and Young People; Jordan Foster, Clinical Psychologist, ySafe
- Stress, Emotions & Learning; Dr Jared Cooney Horvath, Educational Neuroscientist
- Tricky Kids; Andrew Fuller, Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist, Inyahead
- Anxiety Disorders in Young People; Dr Chris Wever, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Steps to Emotional Intelligence; Dr Justin Coulson, Parenting Expert
- Teen Sleep – Problems & Solutions; Dr Chris Seton, Paediatric & Adolescent Sleep Physician
- Practical Solutions to Reset, Recharge & Recover; Madhavi Nawana Parker, Social Emotional Development Specialist, Author and Counsellor
- Building a Mental Fitness Toolkit; Sarah Alderton, Classroom Teacher, Education Consultant, Founder, MindFit Co and The Selfie Project
- Managing Attention in the Age of Digital Distraction; Dr Kristy Goodwin, Digital Wellness Expert
- Choosing Not to Hate; Matt X, Preventing Violent Extremism Consultant
- Fathers & Daughters; Madonna King, Author, Journalist, Chair of the Queensland Government’s Taskforce on Cyberbullying
- A Developmental Approach to Nurturing Resilience in Young People with Disability; Dr Jane Tracy, Director of the Centre for Developmental Disability Health, Monash Health
And much more!
Your registration includes:
- Exclusive access to a suite of presentations (30-45 minutes), much more than we can squeeze into the single day event
- A subscription to the sessions until December 2020 so you can revise, re-listen and pace your learning to suit your own needs,
- A more inclusive and accessible format that gives you freedom to learn wherever you can take your digital device
- Participation certificates awarded automatically after completion of individual sessions
The above program is subject to change without notice. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
If you’re looking for presentation notes and materials from previous seminars, you can find them here.
A number of Generation Next initiatives count towards professional development (PD) requirements for teachers, nurses, social workers, counsellors and some other professions. Generation Next is endorsed to provide NESA Registered PD to teachers in New South Wales. We are working on obtaining endorsed status from a number of other professional bodies including AASW and TQI. Please see our professional development page for the latest information.