Sydney – New South Wales Education Standards Authority (6 hours)
Generation Next is endorsed to provide NESA Registered Professional Development for teachers accredited at the level of Proficient Teacher.
Scope of Endorsement
Australian Professional Standards for Teachers at the level of Proficient Teacher in Standard 4, and for a number of courses addressing specific standard descriptors.
In 2019, the following courses contribute towards NESA Registered PD addressing particular standard descriptors:
- 4.1.2, 4.3.2, 7.1.2 for the course Conversations with troubled young people- practical advice on how to do it
- 4.1.2 for the course Developing and strengthening good health and resilience: A developmental approach to nurturing resilience in young people with disability.
- 4.1.2, 4.3.2 for the course Choosing Not to Hate
- 4.1.2, 4.4.2 for the course From Trauma to Strength
- 4.4.2 for the course Helping young people through family separation
- 4.5.2 for the course How the internet is Affecting Youth Wellbeing
- 4.4.2, 4.5.2 for the course Attention Management in the age of digital distractions
- 4.1.2, 4.4.2 for the course Anxiety in Young people- practical support strategies for school communities
- 4.1.2, 4.5.2 for the course Practical tips for working with autistic children and young people
- 4.1.2, 4.2.2 for the course Green space and the power of nature play for shaping the developing brain
- 4.4.2, 7.1.2 for the course Keeping young people safer at music festivals
- 4.1.2 for the course Fathers & Daughters
- 4.1.2, 4.4.2, 4.5.2 for the course The power of communication: Grit and positive well being
Completing the above courses will contribute 6 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing standard descriptors 1.1.2, 4.1.2 , 4.2.2, 4.3.2, 4.4.2 and 4.5.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.