The Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People Seminar in Canberra on 22 June 2018 constitutes 5 hours of ACT Teacher Quality Institute (TQI) accredited professional development at Proficient Teacher level.
This seminar may contribute up to 6 hours towards your annual professional development requirements. Generation Next is aiming to address the following points in Australian Professional Standards for Teachers at the level of Proficient Teacher.
- 1.1.2 for the course Rewiring Your Brain for Better Mental Health
- 4.1.2 for the course The Impact of Technology on Education
- 4.1.2 for the course Choosing Not to Hate
- 4.2.2 for the course Adolescent Sleep Problems & Solutions
- 4.3.2 for the course Gambling and Young People
- 4.3.2 for the course The Rise of eSports
- 4.4.2 for the course Alcohol and Sexual Assault
- 4.4.2 for the course Positive Body Image: Developing Understanding and Practical Strategies
- 4.5.2 for the course Relationships and Porn
- 4.5.2 for the course Sexting- Just Rude Pictures
- 4.5.2 for the course Smart Phones
- 4.5.2 for the course Attention Management
- 4.5.2 for the course Psychology and Technology
- 4.5.2 for the course The Four ‘R’s of Online Safety
- 4.5.2 for the course The 3 P’s Policy, Practice & Photography
- 4.5.2 for the course Everything May Not be Awesome… Are Smartphones Hurting Our Children?
- 4.5.2 for the course Beyond Moral Panic: Practical Strategies to Empower Positive Digital Citizenry
- 4.5.2 for the course Online Rights and Responsibilities- Not So Virtual
For more information about claiming your professional development hours visit your state registration authority.