Help us to help others and continue to provide resources for the support of young people and their mental health and wellbeing.
We’re a registered Australian charity, so donations over $2 are tax deductible.
All proceeds go towards funding Generation Next’s mental health promotion initiatives including free webcasts, student and youth programs, and making our professional development programs accessible.
Other ways to support our work in building a generation next that are happy, healthy and resilient young people!
Sponsor our work!
- Sponsor a seminar – see our Sponsorship Prospectus for more information
- Sponsor delegates to attend our events
- Talk to us about longer term corporate partnership opportunities
- Work with us via in-kind support
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Interact with our blog, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
- Attend our events
- Download our resources and act on what you’ve learnt
Spread the word!
- Don’t just bring yourselves… bring your colleagues and bring your friends!
- Share what resonates for you with others: Facebook, YouTube and our Blog
- Get your community groups and schools involved in our initiatives
- Tell anyone and everyone about us!
Help us connect!
We are always on the lookout for new ideas and approaches to get behind. If there is something out there you think we might like to know about… just let us know! Help us connect with like-minded individuals and organisations working to support young people and their wellbeing.
We are genuinely interested in what you think about us. And we want to make our activities and resources as useful to you as possible. So if there is something we can be doing more of… or be doing better… please just let us know!