2020 Topics and Speakers so far…
- Teaching Values of Being Human — An Education of the Mind and the Heart; Mark Le Messurier, Parent Coach, Author, Counsellor & Educator
- With One Voice — Singing for Creativity and Mental Health; Tania de Jong, Social Entrepreneur, Global Speaker, Soprano, Founder of Creative Universe
- P0rnography — What’s the Big Deal?; Dr Justin Coulson, Parenting Expert
- Green Space and the Power of Nature Play for Shaping the Developing Brain; Dr Rachael Sharman, Senior lecturer in Psychology, University of the Sunshine Coast
- The Current State of Play — Gaming and Young People; Jordan Foster, Clinical Psychologist, ySafe
- Nanging’, ‘Jungle Juice’ and ‘Rexing’: Trends in Inhalant Use Amongst Young People; Paul Dillon, Educator, DARTA
- Tricky Kids & Anxiety; Andrew Fuller, Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist, Inyahead
- Listening to Young People — Programs that Work; Kareem El-Ansary, 2019 Australian Youth Representative to the United Nations
And much more!
Your registration includes: access to 9 educational presentations and the stakeholder and resources exhibition, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, delegate satchel, PDF version of program and notes, certificate of attendance.
The 2020 program is still being finalised and is subject to change without notice. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
If you’re looking for presentation notes and materials from the previous seminars, you can find them here.