The Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People
Friday, 7 June 2019 9.00am – 5.00pm
2019 Topics and Speakers
- From Trauma to Strength; Gill Hicks MBE, Survivor of the 2005 London Terrorist Bombings, Founder of M.A.D for Peace
- Choosing Not to Hate; Matt X, Preventing Violent Extremism Consultant
- A Developmental Approach to Nurturing Resilience in Young People with Disability; Dr Jane Tracy, Director of the Centre for Developmental Disability Health, Monash Health
- How the Internet is Affecting Youth Wellbeing Greg Gebhart, Senior Education Trainer, Office of the eSafety Commissioner
- Anxiety & Mental Health Issues in School Communities; Leonie Everett, ACT State Manager, headspace in Schools, Be You
- Managing Attention Span in the Age of Digital Distractions; Dr Kristy Goodwin, Digital Wellness Expert
- Helping Young People Through Family Separation; Fiona McCallum, General Manager, Good Grief
- Conversations with Troubled Young People – Practical Advice; Andrew Fuller, Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist, Inyahead
And much more!
The 2019 program is still being finalised. This schedule is subject to change without notice. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates.