2019 Topics and Speakers
- From Trauma to Strength; Gill Hicks MBE, Survivor of the 2005 London Terrorist Bombings, Founder of M.A.D for Peace
- Choosing Not to Hate; Matt X, Preventing Violent Extremism Consultant
- Green Space and the Power of Nature Play for Shaping the Developing Brain; Dr Rachael Sharman, Senior Lecturer in Psychology, University of the Sunshine Coast
- A Developmental Approach to Nurturing Resilience in Young People with Disability; Dr Jane Tracy, Director of the Centre for Developmental Disability Health, Monash Health
- How the Internet is Affecting Youth Wellbeing Greg Gebhart, Senior Education Trainer, Office of the eSafety Commissioner
- Anxiety in Young People – Practical Support Strategies for School Communities; Kristen Douglas, National Manager, headspace in Schools
- Managing Attention Span in the Age of Digital Distractions; Dr Kristy Goodwin, Digital Wellness Expert
- Helping Young People Through Family Separation; Fiona McCallum, General Manager, Good Grief
- Conversations with Troubled Young People – Practical Advice; Andrew Fuller, Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist, Inyahead
And much more!
This schedule is subject to change without notice. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
2020 Topics and Speakers so far…
- Teaching Values of Being Human — An Education of the Mind and the Heart; Mark Le Messurier, Parent Coach, Author, Counsellor & Educator
- With One Voice — Singing for Creativity and Mental Health; Tania de Jong, Social Entrepreneur, Global Speaker, Soprano, Founder of Creative Universe
- P0rnography — What’s the Big Deal?; Dr Justin Coulson, Parenting Expert
- The Importance of the Experience of Failure in Childhood; Dr Rachael Sharman, Senior Lecturer in Psychology, University of the Sunshine Coast
- eSafety – New Issues, New Powers, New challenges. What Does It All Mean for Australia’s Young People and the Adults that Support Them?; Greg Gebhart, Senior Education Trainer, eSafety Commissioner
- Nanging’, ‘Jungle Juice’ and ‘Rexing’: Trends in Inhalant Use Amongst Young People; Paul Dillon, Educator, DARTA
- Tricky Kids & Anxiety; Andrew Fuller, Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist, Inyahead
- Listening to Young People — Programs that Work; Kareem El-Ansary, 2019 Australian Youth Representative to the United Nations
And much more!
Your registration includes: access to 9 educational presentations and the stakeholder and resources exhibition, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, delegate satchel, PDF version of the program and notes, certificate of attendance.
The 2020 program is still being finalised and is subject to change without notice. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
If you’re looking for presentation notes and materials from previous seminars, you can find them here.