The Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People
Friday, 19 June 2020 9.00am – 5.00pm
Book now to take advantage of special rates while the 2020 program is being finalised. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
Previous Event Information
2019 Topics and Speakers
- From Trauma to Strength; Gill Hicks MBE, Survivor of the 2005 London Terrorist Bombings, Founder of M.A.D for Peace
- Choosing Not to Hate; Matt X, Preventing Violent Extremism Consultant
- A Developmental Approach to Nurturing Resilience in Young People with Disability; Dr Jane Tracy, Director of the Centre for Developmental Disability Health, Monash Health
- How the Internet is Affecting Youth Wellbeing Greg Gebhart, Senior Education Trainer, Office of the eSafety Commissioner
- Anxiety & Mental Health Issues in School Communities; Sherenne Foale, WA State Manager, headspace in Schools, Be You
- Keeping Young People Safer in Party Environments; Paul Dillon, Educator, DARTA
- The Power of Communication; Jonny Shannon, Mental Health Advocate
- Helping Young People Through Family Separation; Fiona McCallum, General Manager, Good Grief
- Conversations with Troubled Young People – Practical Advice; Andrew Fuller, Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist, Inyahead
And much more!
Octagon Theatre, The University of Western Australia, Crawley
- Public transport is recommended. Please visit www.transperth.wa.gov.au for timetables and other information.
- Limited paid parking is available on-site
- Approx. 30 mins drive from the airport