The Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People
Friday, 29 May 2020 9.00am – 5.00pm
Book now to take advantage of special rates while the 2020 program is being finalised. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
Previous Event Information
2019 Topics and Speakers
- From Trauma to Strength; Gill Hicks MBE, Survivor of the 2005 London Terrorist Bombings, Founder of M.A.D for Peace
- Choosing Not to Hate; Matt X, Preventing Violent Extremism Consultant
- A Developmental Approach to Nurturing Resilience in Young People with Disability; Dr Jane Tracy, Director of the Centre for Developmental Disability Health, Monash Health
- How the Internet is Affecting Youth Wellbeing Greg Gebhart, Senior Education Trainer, Office of the eSafety Commissioner
- Anxiety & Mental Health Issues in School Communities; Sherenne Foale, WA State Manager, headspace in Schools, Be You
- Keeping Young People Safer in Party Environments; Paul Dillon, Educator, DARTA
- The Power of Communication; Jonny Shannon, Mental Health Advocate
- Helping Young People Through Family Separation; Fiona McCallum, General Manager, Good Grief
- Conversations with Troubled Young People – Practical Advice; Andrew Fuller, Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist, Inyahead
And much more!
This schedule is subject to change without notice. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
Octagon Theatre, The University of Western Australia, Crawley
- Public transport is recommended. Please visit www.transperth.wa.gov.au for timetables and other information.
- Limited paid parking is available on-site
- Approx. 30 mins drive from the airport