Professor Freda Briggs was awarded Australian of the Year in 2000 for her work in the field of child sexual abuse. She spoke at the 2015 Melbourne Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar about abuse in Australia and worldwide. Her talk is available to view below.
- Too Many Children Being Prescribed Melatonin to Aid Sleep, Experts Warn
- School Clamps Down on Phones and Fitbits to Ease Body Image Worries
- Optimal Sleep Times for Children and Adolescents
- Sex Education and Talking About Sex to Children
- Time For Our Children to Put Down the Devices and Participate in Sport
- Half of Pupils Expelled from School Have Mental Health Issue