Professor Freda Briggs was awarded Australian of the Year in 2000 for her work in the field of child sexual abuse. She spoke at the 2015 Melbourne Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar about abuse in Australia and worldwide. Her talk is available to view below.
- Why Bad Moods Are Good For You: The Surprising Benefits Of Sadness
- Neurobehavioral Effects Found In Children Exposed To Flower Pesticides
- How To Talk To Someone Close To You Who Is Gambling
- Childhood Bullying Linked To Health Risks In Adulthood
- There’s A Strong Link Between Anxiety And Depression, And Sleep Problems
- 20 Amazing Benefits Of Hugging According To Science