Professor Freda Briggs was awarded Australian of the Year in 2000 for her work in the field of child sexual abuse. She spoke at the 2015 Melbourne Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar about abuse in Australia and worldwide. Her talk is available to view below.
- Antidepressants Could Soon Be Rivalled By Device Emitting Electric Shocks
- Teachers Must Ditch ‘Neuromyth’ Of Learning Styles
- Are You Hearing Me?
- How Friends And Families Can Help Those Who Are At Risk of Psychosis
- Most Adults Spend More Time On Their Digital Devices Than They Think
- How Weird Sleep Schedules Disrupt Our Body Clocks