Professor Freda Briggs was awarded Australian of the Year in 2000 for her work in the field of child sexual abuse. She spoke at the 2015 Melbourne Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People seminar about abuse in Australia and worldwide. Her talk is available to view below.
- How Ethnic And Racial Harassment Damages Mental Health
- Too Many Ways For Children To Be Groomed For Betting And Gambling
- The Pressures Of Acting Like A “Real” Man And The Mental Health Issues This Causes In Young Males
- How Lack Of Movement In Younger Years Can Cause Delays In Children’s Brain Development
- Disruptive Behaviour In Children: Why It’s Often Misdiagnosed
- Can A Child Be Too Attached To Their Parent?