The Representation Project, a 501c3 nonprofit that aims to challenge gender stereotypes in media, created this short film to show just how pervasive sexism still is in the media. Click Here to Watch Video via Sexism in Media: Video Highlights Worst Moments in 2013 | TIME.com.
- Do Media Violence Impacts On Aggression Vary Across Different Cultures?
- Tips For Coping If You’re Struggling With Depression
- Does Technology Use In Toddlers Affect Their Sleep Patterns?
- 4 Lessons From The Longest-running Study On Happiness
- Children As Young As Four Are Suffering From Mental Health Problems
- 5 Ways Parents Can Help Prevent Their Children From Being A Victim Of Cyberbullying