The Representation Project, a 501c3 nonprofit that aims to challenge gender stereotypes in media, created this short film to show just how pervasive sexism still is in the media. Click Here to Watch Video via Sexism in Media: Video Highlights Worst Moments in 2013 | TIME.com.
- Why Bad Moods Are Good For You: The Surprising Benefits Of Sadness
- Neurobehavioral Effects Found In Children Exposed To Flower Pesticides
- How To Talk To Someone Close To You Who Is Gambling
- Childhood Bullying Linked To Health Risks In Adulthood
- There’s A Strong Link Between Anxiety And Depression, And Sleep Problems
- 20 Amazing Benefits Of Hugging According To Science