The Representation Project, a 501c3 nonprofit that aims to challenge gender stereotypes in media, created this short film to show just how pervasive sexism still is in the media. Click Here to Watch Video via Sexism in Media: Video Highlights Worst Moments in 2013 | TIME.com.
- How Parents Can Support Young People’s Mental Health
- Why You’re More Likely To Feel Low In The Winter
- Practical Tips For Keeping Kids Safe On Social Media
- How To Tell If Social Media Is Giving You Anxiety
- Depression Is Associated With Abnormal Function In The Brain
- Males With Body Image Issues And Eating Disorders Are Up To Four Times More Likely To Go Undiagnosed Than Females