TongRo Images Inc./Getty Images If there's one rule that most parents cling to in the confusing, fast-changing world of kids and media, it's this one: No screens before age 2. As of today, that rule is out the window. The American Academy of Pediatrics, which first issued that recommendation back in 1999, has [...]
- Antidepressants Could Soon Be Rivalled By Device Emitting Electric Shocks
- Teachers Must Ditch ‘Neuromyth’ Of Learning Styles
- Are You Hearing Me?
- How Friends And Families Can Help Those Who Are At Risk of Psychosis
- Most Adults Spend More Time On Their Digital Devices Than They Think
- How Weird Sleep Schedules Disrupt Our Body Clocks