Scene One: It’s December 2015, in Melbourne, and the Royal Melbourne Children’s Hospital releases the results of its first Australian Child Health Poll. Excessive screen time has emerged as the top ‘big problem’ for the health of Australian children and teenagers ahead of obesity; not enough physical activity; unhealthy diet; bullying; illegal drug use; family [...]
- Do Media Violence Impacts On Aggression Vary Across Different Cultures?
- Tips For Coping If You’re Struggling With Depression
- Does Technology Use In Toddlers Affect Their Sleep Patterns?
- 4 Lessons From The Longest-running Study On Happiness
- Children As Young As Four Are Suffering From Mental Health Problems
- 5 Ways Parents Can Help Prevent Their Children From Being A Victim Of Cyberbullying