Scene One: It’s December 2015, in Melbourne, and the Royal Melbourne Children’s Hospital releases the results of its first Australian Child Health Poll. Excessive screen time has emerged as the top ‘big problem’ for the health of Australian children and teenagers ahead of obesity; not enough physical activity; unhealthy diet; bullying; illegal drug use; family [...]
- No Link Between Sunshine And Mental Health In Young Women?
- Sharenting: Do You Share Too Much About Your Children On Social Media?
- A Single Concussion May Triple The Long-term Risk Of Suicide
- Technology Is Diminishing Us
- Want To Raise Empowered Girls? Start Early
- Kids Now Spending More Time Online Than Watching Television