Scene One: It’s December 2015, in Melbourne, and the Royal Melbourne Children’s Hospital releases the results of its first Australian Child Health Poll. Excessive screen time has emerged as the top ‘big problem’ for the health of Australian children and teenagers ahead of obesity; not enough physical activity; unhealthy diet; bullying; illegal drug use; family [...]
- Antidepressants Could Soon Be Rivalled By Device Emitting Electric Shocks
- Teachers Must Ditch ‘Neuromyth’ Of Learning Styles
- Are You Hearing Me?
- How Friends And Families Can Help Those Who Are At Risk of Psychosis
- Most Adults Spend More Time On Their Digital Devices Than They Think
- How Weird Sleep Schedules Disrupt Our Body Clocks