Mental Health & Wellbeing of Young People 2011.
For Education, Health and Welfare Professionals.
ALL SPEAKERS WILL DELIVER THEIR PRESENTATIONS LIVE AND IN PERSON AT THE VENUE!
Australia’s leading experts will be in Perth to present to you in person, authoritative and up-to-date information on current issues surrounding young people today! Please advise your staff and colleagues – this live event is not to be missed.
WHERE: Event Cinemas, Innaloo, Perth.
WHEN: Friday 23rd September 2011
Tickets to ALL seminars can be purchased online at Generation Next
or phone 1300 797 794.
Further venues and dates will be released on the Generation Next website as they are confirmed, so please check for updates.
Feedback from our previous event:
- “It was very insightful. I got such a lot out of hearing from the wonderful line up of speakers you organised for us. I congratulate you on putting such a powerful line-up and message together.”
- “Thank you again for organising such a great event, it was a wonderful success and hopefully the start of many more in the future!”
- “Congratulations and thank you on a well informed and planned conference. My colleague and I loved it. I know next year I would like to send my middle years staff.”
- “The day was a very valuable one and I know that there will be more teachers from our school attending the next one.”
- “The conference speakers were engaging and stimulating and to be honest I have thought of little else since…! It was extremely uplifting to listen to people who love what they do, who are passionate about young people, passionate about their area of expertise and who are generous enough to share their knowledge, insights and understanding to improve the lives of others. Congratulations to everyone involved, I for one have been moved into action and inspired to act!”
- “Thanks once again for such a wonderful conference. I got so much out of it. I plan to use much of the info I gained on the day on a whole school basis. It’s great to have practical info that can be adapted to a school setting.”
- “It was a terrific seminar and every speaker was dynamic and to the point, well worth having a second one. I will share the details with colleagues.”
- “It was wonderful to learn in such a funny and stimulating way. The power of humour…! I will tell all colleagues about what a great professional event it was and how they can possibly get to the next one.”
- “Thank you for your vision, passion and dedication for the wellbeing of young people.”